Commercial Landscape Contractors Melbourne
Expert commercial landscapers Melbourne
Commercial landscape design involves producing landscape plans to the satisfaction of council for a development project. Often a planning permit issued by council will state the criteria that the landscape plan must meet. We make sure that your landscape plan is prepared in the correct manner to ensure a fast approval process.
Complete landscaping services
We take care of every aspect of your landscaping project from design to construction. We envision your vision and make it a reality.Get a Quote
Complete garden landscaping projects
Multi-unit landscape design includes but is not limited to the following design aspects:
- Residential unit development
- Townhouse development
- Medium density development
- Aged care facilities
- Dual occupancy development
Why use our Melbourne landscaping company?
- We are budget conscious - With more than 20 years of experience in the landscape industry, we understand exactly what things cost.
- High-quality landscaping - Our designs are simple and cost effective to build, without compromising the end result.
- Quick turn around - We can usually have your completed landscape design to you in a matter of days.
- Eye for detail - We pay close attention to the smallest of details. This ensures the council approval process is as quick and smooth as possible.
- One stop shop - As we're a landscape design and construction company, we can also quote and carry out the complete landscaping construction works.
- Complete project management - We take care of all aspects of the landscaping project. Most of the work will be completed by our versatile tradespeople and we have a team of top quality contractors who can take care of any specialised aspects.
Council landscape project requirements
Councils have differing requirements, however, a typical planning permit often requires the landscape plan to contain the following information:
- a. A survey (including botanical names) of all existing vegetation to be retained and/or removed.
- b. Location of all buildings and trees (including botanical names) on neighbouring properties within three metres of the boundary.
- c. Details of all surfaces finishes including pathways and driveways.
- d. A planting schedule of all proposed trees, shrubs, and ground covers including botanical names, common names, pot size, size at maturity and quantities of each plant.
- e. Landscaping and planting within all Private Open Space (POS).
- f. One small canopy tree (minimum two metres in height) to be planted within each POS.
- g. All species selected must be to the satisfaction of the Responsible Authority.
- h. No tree plantings to be undertaken within easement areas.
Melbourne commercial landscaping services
For the very best in commercial landscape design and construction throughout Melbourne contact our experienced landscape contractors today. If you would like more information regarding the design process or discuss your design and construction requirements contact our team on 0400 999 670 or complete our landscaping enquiry form today.